Wednesday, September 28, 2016

My 10 strengths

My 10 Strengths 

How i did it
   This project was something new to al of us. This time we were using video timeline instead of anomation timeline. We made layers like we always do to create the background and to have sprerate slides for the words. We then used video timeline to make the actual video. We had to edit the way the words come into the video using key frames and opacity to assemble that.

What i learn
   I learn how to edit words. As to make it appear that its sliding in for examples. I also learned how to use key frames and opacity. I had to make a key frame in the begging to were i wanted the word to start or pop out. Then i made another key frame to make it were the ending is. Opacity is how clear or strong you want the color to show up. Another thing is how to use video timeline and how to make it appear to look good.

What i would change
   I would change the color of the words. If it wasn't without the brightness and control being changed it would be to list for the background. Another thing i would change would be some of the words. In the end i was just naming random words because i couldn't really think of any words.

This is my video and how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment