Friday, March 3, 2017

Tree Project

In this project i had drawn a tree 20 different times. My experience with this was okay. I personally thought it was kind of boring but it did kind of open my eyes to see how many ways of drawing there was. Out of all of the trees i drew i really liked one of my hard ones but know i couldn't accomplish it on illustrator. If i tried i most likely would have hated it. So i went for an easier one. Even drawing one of the easier ones on illustrator was hard. I can't seem to get the coloring right and how i want it. 
The end results weren't that bad. Its not my best but it isn't my worst. One of the reasons I'm taking graphic design is because i want to get better and the things I'm not good at. Im good at drawing, or so i like to believe, but I'm not good and computer drawing and I'm willing to get better.

1 comment:

  1. The post is absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration both of which we all need! Also like to admire the time and effort you put into your blog. For more info visit
    ecommerce website development company | ECommerce Web Design Company in Bangalore|

    ReplyDelete